Last semester in UiTM

Hi,

I might say that I am super proud of myself today. I started my day with a thirty minute morning walk around my college! Discovering that UiTM Segamat also has a pineapple field, gymnasium and even sauna & spa at our college, makes my sharp jaws drop haha. Might try the treadmill one fine day. Let's see how that curiosity lasts. UiTM always provides the best for us, beyond everything. UiTM Segamat is way too charming to me. The tree, hill, old but unique building, bird chirping, fresh air, wild flowers… so refreshing! I am glad that I started my new life routine here. Looking at the old building but still amazed makes me realize that, it's not about the money, not about the fancy building, nor about the spacious car, but it's all about people and love. The road is too huge for me, and makes me feel that someone is welcoming me home.


There are no photos taken. I just brought along my smart watch that I once regretted buying. Bought something fancy (because I’m not a sports person) and somehow knew its benefit you was such a relief. But more photos are coming because I plan to walk every morning, five day per week. 


I think that I take for granted for my petite body and health that God gives to me. I rarely fall sick. But! Exercise is really important, to keep sane going through this roller coaster life ride. I knew this one polite gentleman that is consistently active in sport and martial art, jog every evening, and pass his exam with flying colors. It makes me realize that exercise might be one of the supporting factors that makes him achieve his dream with no regret, at a very young age. Which is something that I really want in my life: live life to the fullest. I wonder where he is now, maybe pursuing his studies overseas, but I pray to God that he lives his best life, keep on inspiring people, like he used to. 


Even though I start this routine quite late, it's better late than never, ait? I’m even journaling after so long! I just think that we should appreciate our bodies more besides I just want to enjoy my very last semester here. Start my day with light exercise, talk to someone during my free time, laugh at silly things over dinner, and do my best for my examination. Yeah, I have a lot of targets for this semester, and it's worth it to take it slow, step by step, one by one. It's okay to focus on one thing at one time, isn't it? Journaling and morning walks are good for my mental health, so why not. 


Other than that, friends of mine during matriculation are getting married! I am excited to attend the wedding which I didn't really prefer before this because I am uncomfortable around people but I guess showing yourself on their big day is an adult thing. We change over time because we grow. While spending my time on Space Walk Station that I enjoyed very much hehe, I think that it would be nice to have a bicycle to tour around after seeing a student’s bike but thinking that I only ride once during matriculation makes me smile ridiculously. Ah, there are too many good memories to be remembered. 


I think that's all for today. It's already pass 9. I have a lot of assignments and tests in my bag of my nerves but somehow realizing that I have been carrying this bag for four years now makes my chin up. 



Till then, take care :)

Comments

Popular Posts